Hotel revenue management has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years. Hotel revenue managers have had to adapt their strategies to variations in demand in order to attract and retain guests and optimise their revenue streams.
It’s time to focus on more strategic matters that enable you to maintain your role as a competitive player in the hotel industry.
- What the role of the revenue manager is and how it is shifting.
- Why it’s important to have a great team.
- How technology can be an opportunity for team development.
- How an Artificial Intelligence tools can optimise your time.
- How to move from a traditional revenue management model to one that is focused on total profit management.