This March the Lisbon BTL returned, in an edition where optimism and good expectations regarding international tourism demand have been highlighted. Beonx was there and we had the opportunity to meet with clients, partners and friends and present our vision of the future of Revenue Management. Everyone was very interested in learning about the new features of our platform and how we can help hoteliers to achieve sustainable profitability.
And during BTL, we also organised our regular date with the Revenue Management community at our Revenue Breakfast Club in Melia Oriente by Hoti Hoteis. The session was lead by Guillermo and Juan as well as local hoteliers Miguel Cymbron from VIP Hotels and Ricardo Sereno from Altis Hotel. These are the key highlights from fridays’ session:
- Despite the gloomy news and inflationary pressures across the world performance is so far very strong in the region and expected to continue.
- Segments like groups and mice, absent for quite some time, are now helping shoulder seasons.
- The pandemic allowed some innovation regarding multichannel strategy, and some of these learning are supporting hotels gaining control over their pricing and inventory as well as reducing OTA dependency
- The client journey and the profit opportunities it represents needs to be put in the center of our hotel strategy
- Awareness of Sustainability is increasing among both hoteliers and clients. There is a window of opportunity ahead of us where Sustainability can be turned from a perceived cost to a growth factor for hotels.
There were lots of creative ideas and learning during the event. Check our website for dates and places of upcoming RBC events.